Search for Elu parts:
In 1928 Elu Started out as The Eugen Lutz company by Eugen Lutz sen. in Durrmenz (today an urban quarter of Muhlacker) as a foundry for the production of light metal sandcasting parts, 2 Years Later manufacturing of the Elu MT1 dish grinding machine began and started a revolution within the woodworking / carpentry world. In 1951 Elu Developed brand new range of woodworking machines and power tools. With this the Manual-Motor Elu MOF11 High-Performance universal motor took over the European market.
Elu Power Tools were Rapidly Getting more and more popular and consequently needed to expand, this lead to the opening of its first foreign subsidiary in france in 1959. In 1966 Elu expanded the current range of power tools to include machines for aluminium and PVC profile working. This further lead to the development of the worlds first single spindle copy router for efficient hardware countersinking the Elu AS70.
One Year later Elu Showed the world a revolutionary first, The Elu TGS 71 a precision table mitre saw with a patented pivoting mechanism. Much later in 1984 The Elu Power tool Range and Woodworking Machines were sold to Black & Decker in which they used the designs and ideas to create a large amount of the Dewalt Woodworking range you see today.
Here at Partshop Direct youll find a large range of stocked Elu Spare Parts.
© Part Shop Direct 2013